Keith Taylor MEP: Regional Liaison Officer for Surrey and Sussex – part time
Keith Taylor MEP is recruiting a new regional liaison officer for Surrey and Sussex!
- Do you live in Surrey or Sussex and have a good knowledge of local green and community-based organisations?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, a good knowledge of local government and the ability to work independently and as part of a team?
- Do you have proven computer skills and can you work from home?
This job would suit a self-motivated team player, with commitment to social and environmental issues, as well as excellent organisational, communication and research skills. The post offers a good opportunity to gain experience of working in Green politics for a parliamentarian.
- 14 hours per week
- Salary: £24,221 pro rata
- Based in Surrey or Sussex – working from home
- Application closes 5pm on Monday 10 October 2016
- Interviews will take place in London on Tuesday 18 October 2016
- Please note CVs will not be accepted