Vacancy: Media Officer for Keith Taylor MEP
Are you a talented communicator and a team player who care cares about social justice and protecting our environment?
Keith Taylor, the Green Party’s MEP for South East England, is recruiting a press officer to help him in his work to make Britain and Europe better.
When other MEPs are using their position to attack migrants, push forward free-market economics and pull Britain away from our neighbours, Greens are doing things differently.
The ideal applicant for this job wants to build a fairer Europe – where people are treated with dignity no matter where they were born. You’ll need to be someone who understand politics – and wants to keep a close eye on those in power at Westminster and in Brussels. You’ll care deeply about protecting our environment and rights from polluting industries and exploiting corporations.
Crucially you’ll need to believe that speaking truth to power – from town hall meetings to the chamber of the European Parliament – makes a difference.
- Hours: 5 days (35 hours) per week. We will consider applications for 4 days (28 hours) per week.
- Salary: £30,000 per annum inclusive of London weighting, plus pension contribution. (£24,000 per annum for 4 days per week)
- Based in MEP offices in Old St, London
- Application closes 5pm Wednesday 10th February
- Interviews will take place on in London Thursday 18th February
- Please note CVs will not be accepted